Friday, April 8, 2011

You are...

*Originally written on August 14th, 2010*

You are my DJ

You are the music

You are the bird singing out to me

You are the distance

You are my endurance

You keep me going

You are my path

You are my choice

You are the embracing breeze

You are the heavenly light above

You are its warmth

You are the warmth within me

You are the sweat that makes my face shine in the sun

You are the beat in my chest

You are the beat between my feet

You are the beat within my heart

You are the branch reaching out to touch me

You are the my starting line

You are the prize at the end

You are my partner

You are beside me

You are before me

You are my rear guard

Your glory surrounds me

Your love is within me

Your essence I feed on

You are my reason

You are my purpose

You are my all

You are I AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment