Friday, April 8, 2011

I walk blindly forward in the palm of your hand...

*Originally wrote on May 21st, 2010*

God has definitely guided me the last few days, I feel him around me, and although I don't know what I'm doing or where I'm going, I have FINALLY learned to trust Him and just let it go!
Don't you just love when God really reveals himself to you?  He has really taken control and as my father, and shown me things about myself I don't like and made me get to a point where I had to give up control and hand it all to him.  And while that doesn't sound like a fun place to be, it is actually!  There is a sort of joy of 'letting go and letting God' that I guess comes from the fact that for most people its so hard to do!  When you reach that point in your life where you can truely hand it to him...gives me such a peace that I really do wonder why I didn't earlier!
the amazing ways that he has been moving in my life has me and all those effected really looking out to see what's next!  I look forward to new revelations and new little signs that are his way of saying 'I love you'!   It also has me looking at other areas of my life that maybe I haven't handed to him like I thought previously

No comments:

Post a Comment