Monday, July 18, 2011

Offering Me

I offer you my essence
I offer you my strength
I offer you my selfishness
I offer you my pain

my story is laid before you
my life displayed before you
my broken spirit is healed before you
my tears captured before you

You fill my hands with healing
You fill my heart with love
You fill my soul with forgiveness
You fill my eyes with light



" And he said, Of a truth I say unto you, that this poor widow hath cast in more than they all: for all these have of their abundance cast in unto the offerings of God: but she of her penury hath cast in all the living that she had" Luke 21:3-4 KJV

"And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question." Mark 12:32-34 KJV

"Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God, that I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost. I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God." Romans 15:15-17 KJV

"Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; and walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour...For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light" Ephesians 5:1,8 KJV

"Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain. Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all. For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me." Philippians 2:16-18 KJV
 
" For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin."
Hebrews 10:14-18 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment