Saturday, May 21, 2011

All of me matters as He holds my heart in His hands...

My feelings, emotions, and opinions are important to God my Father. What I say and feel has value and I am important to Him.




"Thou tellest my wanderings: put thou my tears into thy bottle: are they not in thy book?  When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is for me. In God will I praise his word: in the LORD will I praise his word. "
Psalm 56:8-10 KJV

"Behold, now I have opened my mouth, my tongue hath spoken in my mouth. My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. The spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life."
Job 33:2-4 KJV



"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer"
Psalm 19:14 KJV

"Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy."
Psalm 61:1-3 KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment