Sunday, May 29, 2011

Little ones to Him belong; they are weak but He is strong. ...

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the LORD,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable. 
He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength. 
Isaiah 40: 28-29 NKJV



I am strong through Him, & have a powerful God that backs me up!
He uses me to reach others in a positive way...God loves me & always enjoys my company



But the Lord stood with me and strengthened me, so that the message might be preached fully through me, and that all the Gentiles might hear. Also I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion. And the Lord will deliver me from every evil work and preserve me for His heavenly kingdom. To Him be glory forever and ever. Amen!
2 Timothy 4:17-18 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment