Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Friday

Update time!

Best Body Bootcampin' is going well! This week I thought mentally would be hard ended up being a nice mixup!  It helped me realize that less traditional cardio on cardio machines isn't the end of the world and wont make me huge... 

I meant that too...the support of the group is awesome and mixed with a leader who feels already like a sister--and she is, a sister in Christ (and fellow Georgian). I guess I'm just not used to it really, but honestly I'm going to hate it when the 8 weeks are over! Luckily there will be another to follow I can sign up for :)

I had to take a rain check for my Thursday's cardio + core day to go to my Dr. Goldberg appointment, which under the circumstances of me screwing up and eating allergy foods went well. No new foods for over the holidays but they are still proud of the progress I've made thus far.

After all that I think that I may follow fellow blogger Tina's "A Little Fun" blog post  and do the

Last Chance Survey




Last food you ate…

Some blueberry coconut yogurt, along with a grapefruit and a spoon-topped with homemade pistachio-butter


Last beverage you drank…

Water, my favorite :) Other then that I had some hot peppermint tea yesterday at the doctors and then with Chelsi last night at Starbucks


Last workout…

As previously mentioned I had to move Thursday's workout to Sunday so I last did Wednesday's workout, consisting of Isometric Hold Sets and Cardioblasts with some cardio added...quite a good workout might-I-add!



Last thing you pinned…

The Tamale Shepherd’s Pie that Tina mentioned in her blog. It sounded so good I couldn't help myself lol



Last text message you sent…

To my sister Elena seeing if I could get her to window shop walk with my mother so she'll get some exercise!

Last blog you visited…

If you couldn't guess Tina's then you're special :)

Last tweet you sent…

besides to birds, I don't  tweet

Last place you visited…

other then work?  Starbucks with Chelsi for our weekly date :)



Last time you did ab work…

Wednesday, last time I did a focus on abs would be Tuesday. Today I will be doing some after work though!

Last show you watched…

I don't really watch tv much, especially shows so I can't honeslty recall the last one I watched, I think a Science channel show on Saturn...but last thing I watched would be the movie Hatchi (which yes, made me cry)





Last thing you baked…

Salmon, or probably broiled, sweet potato fries would be baked...which technically my mom did, not me, but I can't recall the last thing I baked...probably the potato skins...I like to spray with oil and season and bake them into healthy fries!



Last thing you instagrammed…

 My little Leiba's new sweater!


isn't she cute!

Last item on your to-do list today…

              Workout!







No comments:

Post a Comment