Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Proverbs 31 Movement

Those who have read & kept up with my blog know that I've always tried to become more of a "Proverbs 31' type of girl, so this movement just excites me!  It's exactly what this world needs to me.






God is awesome! ...I know I get happy over the silliest things! I've learned to love myself, who I am and the characteristics and trademark details that make me unique, but still-for someone who struggles with knowing that I'll never look like the woman I wish I did, I'll never be a Victoria Secrets model, this speaks volumes.  I think this world would have more beautiful women in it if we worked on inner beauty instead of outer beauty. Usually the outside appearance will catch up with the inside, but the inside appearance doesn't generally tag along with the outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment