Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Charlotte's Web of Love

81. Charlotte Elizabeth Jernigan



I've always felt that Marie and I were in some way soul sisters.  Whereas sometimes you feel family has to love you out of obligation, she has always out of choice (although sometimes I have began to wonder why)

I think she's one of the few people that have managed to find my obnoxiousness and over-emotional tendencies more amusing than annoying at this point.  No matter what, she always has been & I know she always will be there for me. I can talk to her about anything and she always understands, and can generally make me smile no matter what my day has been like.  I am one of the few lucky people in this world to have known my best friend my entire life, and hope to continue to do so for the rest of it.

I love her art, and her love of art...I love her, but out of all of her artistic expressions, I love her little artwork hand-formed by the fingers of God our Father the most.

She is the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen...

...inside and out, throughout her being.

I don't believe I have ever seen such a beautiful baby, such a beautiful lady for that matter.  Her smile has to be one of the most amazing things ever, her expression of pure joy.  While I know what I feel has no comparison to her mother, sometimes I feel I've had a child myself.  I can only hope that if God is willing to fix my hormones and allow me to have children one day, that I will be able to be the mother Marie is.


No comments:

Post a Comment