Saturday, June 4, 2011

We are all Trees of His Light

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
Galatians 5: 22-26 KJV

For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
(For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5: 8-10 KJV



I bear the fruit of the Spirit, I shine His light. I don't lust or envy others-I cherish them. Every gift is from God, whether my own or anothers, and all benefit Him and His glorious name.

No comments:

Post a Comment