Saturday, June 9, 2012

LORD Love Notes

I had two little God-moments recently, His little "I love you" and "I see you" messages He sends me from time to time, which I desperately needed.



So I finally got a trail run outside, it was short but oh so sweet (and I don't just mean the smell from the flowers).  Last week or so I was debating on whether I should or not - deciding I probably shouldn't after getting ready to go, when all of the sudden I realized I couldn't find my ID. I looked all over the house to find them and began to wonder if I left them in my car...well that was it, I prayed that if I was meant to run on the trail then let them be in the middle of my car.

It was :]

So without even going back inside I drove to the trail for a short run and it was amazing.  I miss it so much!  The best part was the fact that I knew God missed me too.

The other LORD love note would be a dream I had last night.  I can't remember much but I remember that it had a gentlemen who I ended up courting.  I actually felt totally comfortable with him, to be my cuddly goofy cheesy self...someone I don't mind the idea of kissing (which is rare for me honestly) or holding their hand, resting my head on his shoulder.  And my mom liked him too, which is a big thing for me!

Anyways, it's always nice to know that He still thinks of me, and that He still remembers my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment